1. How many rooms does the resort have?
· The resort has four villa type bedrooms. The Patayab Deluxe Suite has 1 queen size bed and a spacious living room and can accommodate 2 extra foldable full mattresses. Sleeping capacity is 10 persons. The Anay Terrace has 4 twin sizes bed and can accommodate 2 extra foldable full mattresses. The Chico Terrace has a 1 queen size bed and a full living room and can accommodate 2 extra foldable full mattresses. The Layos Suite has 2 queen size beds and can accommodate another 2 foldable full mattresses. All rooms are fully air conditioned. All rooms has its own toilet and bath with hot shower. There is a non air-conditioned gym room which can be converted to a sleeping area. Foldable twin mattresses with pillows and blankets will be provided to accommodate another 6-8 persons. The can provide an extra 12 foldable foam full floor mattresses.
2. If we rent just a day rate or a night rate package, Is there any other event or other people in the resort beside us?
· No, there will be no other event or people inside the resort except your invited guests and our few event and security staff.
3. If we rent an overnight package, Is there any day or night package event with the same time with us?
· No, there will be no other event that coincides with your allotted time. There are no two events at the same time slot.
4. What are included on the day and night rate package?
· What is included is the exclusivity use of the resort for your event and all its amenities except the overnight rooms.
Kitchen and Food Corkage
5. Is there any kitchen in the house? And Is it one of your amenities?
· Yes, there is a small kitchen but due to our insurance policy. Guest is not allowed to bring in LPG tank but we do have a rental LPG gas with minimal fee and basic cooking utensil are included. Please, inquire with our sales coordinator.
6. Are dining utensils included with the rate?
· No, dining utensils are not included. However, you may rent them at P25.00 per set which includes: 8oz. water glass, dinner plate, soup bowl, dessert plate, spoon and fork. We also have a “Buffet Set Up “available for any event. Please, see or call for more information.
7. Are there any kitchen appliances that are included?
· Yes, we can provide you the use of the refrigerator (9cu.ft.), microwave oven, and 5 gals water dispenser, rice cooker.
8. Can we bring in food and drinks and are we allowed to cook? Do you charge corkage?
· Yes, you may bring in cooked food or have it delivered. Quick grilling or heating is also allowed. We provide you a charcoal grill area for your grilling needs.
We charge corkage of php1,980.00 for professionally catered events only. Alcohol drinks and sodas can be brought in. A P250.00 corkage fee per case of beers and sodas and per bottle (750ml or larger) for liquor .However, the resort is offering a pre-order for beverages for a reasonable price. Please, see or call for details.
Notification: We discourage excessive drinking of alcohol which may result to physical harm to self or others and damage to property.
9. Do you allow early check in?
· If there are no guests booked preceding/ succeeding your slot, we may allow early check in but subject to additional cost of P800 per hour or you may adjust your check out time to fit the number of hours booked.
Unless otherwise are approved by the O.I.C. of the resort
10. If I want to extend my stay in the resort, how much will it cost?
· Prompt check-out is strictly imposed to give ample time to clean the resort for the next guests. If there are no guests booked in the next slot, you may be allowed to extend your stay for P 700 per hour during the day and P1000 per hour during the night (6pm onward).
11. How do I make a reservation? What are the terms of payment and where do I pay?
· To make a reservation, we require 50% CASH payment of the venue fee and the balance of the total contract price to be paid also in CASH upon check in.
· You may pay the reservation fee at the venue/resort or through bank deposit/transfer with the following details:
· RCBC Commercial Bank·(account details will be provided upon request)
· Account Name: Kaykayo Resort
12. What is your cancellation policy?
· Full refund of monies from down payment only occurs if you cancel your reservation 3 calendar days after confirmed down payment.
· Cancellation of reservation 3 calendars days after down payment will result to a 30% service charge of the full quoted price.
· Cancellation of a reservation less than 15 calendars days prior to scheduled event will result to forfeiture of deposit/s or payment.
· Full refund of monies for rental and services only occurs, if the resort has confirmed the event and for some reason the resort becomes unfit for habitation.
· Management will arrange with the customer to try to reschedule the event based on availability and if the customer has accepted with the new schedule, refund would no longer applies.
· Cancellation of reservation made in less than 15 days from date of booking will result to forfeiture of deposit made.
· Cancellation of reservation made in more than 15 days from date of booking will be refunded 75% of deposit made.
· You may, however, re-book subject to availability of the resort.
1. What are the conditions for events held at the resort?
· Events like debuts, weddings, anniversaries, and other milestone events are subject to the following conditions:
· Caterer, event organizer, sound technicians is allowed only after the guests preceding your slot have left which is normally 3 hours before your event.
• Caterer, Event organizer, Sound and Lights technicians are given a sufficient time of 4 hours for set up.
• Invited guests will only be allowed inside the venue on the official check in time.
• Decorations/designs to be made or activities to be done in the venue should have prior approval from the resort management.
• Any decorations/designs or activities that may cause damage to resort property and neighborhood will not be allowed.
• Installation of mobile lights and professional sounds , photo booths , video and photography lights will be charged PHP2,980.00 for electricity use.
• Surcharge fee of PHP1,980.00 will be charged for professional catering service.
• Due to municipality restrictions. Loud music or any other amplified sound system should be finished by 9:00 pm.
2. Why is there a restriction in the use of videoke and DJ sound system?
· In deference to the neighborhood we are in and restrictions mandated by the local LGU. We limit the amplified noise , ie. The use of videoke, loud music/sounds, loud voices by 9:00pm.
• Videoke singing and playing music may be continued with minimal noise.